United Counseling Services
United Counseling Services is founded on the principal of community partnership. Our goal as a company is to assist individuals who are experiencing difficulty in functioning and performing in major life activities. UCS provides short term, structured, and community based services to achieve the client’s goals. Our Community Mental Health Rehabilitative Services include: Mental Health Skill-building Services (MHSS); Intensive In-Home Counseling (IIH); Partial Hospitalization Substance Abuse Program (PHSAP). Our services strive to aid the client in building connections to improve relationships, community access, and strengthen lives.
Our goal is to provide quality services to children, adolescents and/or adults who have been identified with functional limitations that prevent the individual from living independently. Behavior management principals and methods will be employed in accordance with the Individualized Service Plan and written policies and procedures governing service expectations, treatment goals, safety and security.
- To promote community stabilization that maintains the integrity of the family;
- To provide services which address the needs of the whole family;
- To hold families/clients accountable for their actions;
- To help the family define their own goals and to allow them to drive the course of treatment;
- To use proactive and realistic approaches to support the family in the least restrictive environment.