Our programs provide short term, structured, and community based services to achieve the client’s goals. Our Community Mental Health Rehabilitative Services include:
• Partial Hospitalization Substance Abuse Program (PHP)
• Clinical Outpatient Services
• Substance Abuse Education (VASAP) Classes
• Mental Health Supportive Services (MHSS)
• Intensive In-home Counseling (IIH)
Our services include individual, family, and group counseling addressing symptom management, coping strategies, substance abuse, family dynamics, physical effects of drugs, grief/loss, and how to sustain a successful recovery. This consumer focused service is provided by a licensed therapist targeting the identified goals of the participant.